Food supplement for ornamental fish and invertebrates
Complete food for ornamental fish and invertebrates
Dried, micronised and partially de-oiled Calanus finmarchicus copepods from the North Atlantic
- ideal plankton substitute for corals, filter feeders, mussels and feather stars
- particularly suitable for azooxanthellate corals such as Gorgonacea, Dendronephtyha and Tubastrea
- rich in protein, high content of ?-3 fatty acids , SDA, EPA and DHA
- high portion of natural amino acids, astaxanthin and carotenoids
- activates the feeding reflex
- encourages natural colouration and promotes vitality
- micronised, approx. 100 – 250 micrometer
- incl. dosing spoon
Feeding recommendations: 1 dosing spoon for every 300 litres 2-3 times per week, depending on the stocking rate. Solve DuplaMarin Eeze Powder in a little water before feeding and in the aquarium at a spot with a strong flow.
Hint: DuplaMarin Eeze Powder is ideal to enhance your own plankton recipes. After opening, store in a dry place that is protected against light.
Composition: Calanus finmarchicus, micronised, partially de-oiled and dried.
Ingredients: Protein: 62.6 %, fat 13.9 %, crude ash 12.4 %, the specified values are subject to the oscillations typical for natural substances.