Product no.: 113826
EHEIM reeflexUV reduces microorganisms in the water and eliminates torpidity in the water better than ever before.
reeflexUV is yet another typical innovation from EHEIM: due to a built-in reflector the microorganism-killing UV-C radiation is significantly increased. And whereas in conventional UV-sterilisers the water is directed via detours past the UV-C burner, in the EHEIM reeflexUV it takes the direct route. Thus there is no loss of performance. You need less energy. And the level of effectiveness is 2,8 times greater.
reeflexUV should only be used in support of the filter, in order to reduce small organisms (microorganisms, algae spores etc.) in the aquarium.
There are 3 models for aquariums from 80 up to 800 litres.
Benefits of the EHEIM reeflexUV
- Quickly and effectively reduces microorganisms in the water
- Eliminates torpidity caused by algae or bacteria
- Internally fitted high gloss aluminium reflects the UV-C light and ensures extra efficient sterilisation
- Excellent results with low energy consumption (1,8 times higher effectiveness than conventional UV-sterilisers)
- No performance loss, as the water is redirected using a special design
- Ideal also for breeder tanks, reduces risk of infection
- Attached purification bacteria are retained in the filter, because only floating organisms are captured
- Simple and safe maintenance and cleaning
- AUTO-OFF: automatic safety cut-off when changing lamp
- Simple fastening in or on cabinet or side of tank
WEEE Nr: DE 80 560 390