Product no.: 125522
This Product is expected to be on stock again on Friday 14 August, 2020
PRE-ORDER available from expected week 33
The HI781 Checker®HC (Handheld Colorimeter) is a simple, accurate and cost-effective way to measure nitrate in saltwater.
Nitrate is a bi-product of ammonia.
It comes from fish waste, plant decay, and leftover food.
Over time, nitrate can build up in your aquarium. While low levels are not harmful, too much nitrate can be detrimental to the health of your fish and plants.
Both odorless and colorless, nitrate can only be detected by testing.
Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI781 marine nitrate meter provides quick,
accurate results in a few easy steps.
- For use with saltwater samples
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Small size,
- big convenience
- Ideal for aquariums and marine biology applications.
Checker HI781 nitrate meter (low range) in seawater
Scope of delivery:
- HI781 meter
- 2 sample cells with lid
- Battery (included in delivery)
- Instructions for use.
- Plastic box E
ASY TO USE
Fast measurement with only 10 ml and a single button
Cost savings, but higher accuracy than with many test kits
- TECHNICAL DATA
- 0.00 to 5.00 mg / l (ppm) NO3
- resolution 0.01 ppm
- accuracy at 25 ° C ± 0.25 ppm and ± 2% of reading
- LED light source at 525 nm light source Silicon photovoltaic
- zinc reduction process
- Environment 0 to 50 ° C (32 to 122 ° F);
- RH max 95% non-condensing
- 1x 1.5 V battery
- Switches off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use.
- Size 81.5 mm x 61 mm x 37.5 mm
- Weight 64 g
Accessories available soon:
- HI781-25 reagent for 25 tests
- HI781-11 standard cuvette set